Statues and sculptures can be a spectacular form of art, combining creativity and polishing. They are able to reach the highest sky in terms of decoration and decor for both interiors and exteriors.
Statues and sculptures, a testament to creativity and craftsmanship, are works of highbrow art you can touch and possess. These pieces are perfect for any informal contemporary space but are most often displayed in formal places like hotel lobbies and receptions.
Placement of Sculptures
By definition, sculpture is three-dimensional and, therefore, requires a large space to display it. You can display them in your living room, bedroom, or kitchen.
Here are some tips to help you find the best placement.
- The size of the room is the most important factor when installing any statue or sculpture, whether it’s small, medium, or large. Larger rooms can accommodate statues and sculptures of any size, whether they are large or medium. Small art sculptures look great in small spaces.
- Furniture placement, furniture size, texture, and material do matter a lot. Sculpture, statues, and other decorative items should blend seamlessly with the interior design and decor. If they do not match the current design and decor, they are considered imposed designs.
- Small sculptures, such as animals and tabletop accents, are perfect for coffee tables, corner tables, children’s rooms, and family rooms.
- Place them at the entrance, bathrooms, vacant corners in living areas, large halls, offices, conference rooms, etc.
- Put them on a sideboard or console table with other decor. Set it on a marble-topped pedestal table for a luxurious appearance.
- Place a statue in your room unless it is placed at the front of your home.
The Ideal Vacant Spaces
Place these art pieces to enhance your interiors. Remember that statues and sculptures need to be placed in a space where they have the freedom to breathe and improve your interiors.
A sculpture placed well can be the focal point of a room or even an outdoor area. This is a great option if you want to create vignettes or an old-world charm. You can mix and match them to create a classic look with a modern touch. Be sure that your statues and sculptures fit in with the overall design of the project.
They will never go out of style. These pieces of art can breathe life and brightness into any dull or dead space. Space without art is wasted space, so decorate your commercial and residential areas with creative and excellent statues.